Here are some of our upcoming events. Hope to see you there!
Six [over-half-acre] Custom Home Lots
- Plat Available Date: May, 2018
- Location: Soos Creek (Renton/Kent) Between SE Lake Youngs Way and 132nd Ave SE
- Available: Lot#1: 20428 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#2: 20422 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Sold: Lot#3: 20416 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#4: 20410 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#5: 20404 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#6: 20432 132nd Ave SE, Kent
The Reserve at Soos Creek may very well be the last over-half-acre-per-lot subdivision that borders Renton and Kent (14 minutes to Bellevue and 19 minutes to Seattle). Each lot is designed to host a private gate for access that has a long driveway to the main home with a designated spot for a DADU (Detached Accessory Dwelling Unit; separate building for Mother-In-Law, Detached Garage, Shop, Etc.) along the way. Lot #5 and Lot #6 are also designed for equestrians in mind allowing to board up to 2 horses in their own barns. With its environmentally-protected land (no houses or development permitted behind the subdivision) that connects to the 12-mile long Soos Creek Trail via a private trail exclusively built for the residents (running, biking, rollerblading, horse-back riding, etc.), these custom home lots truly define privacy / homestead that you’ve always dreamed of AND still live close to everything! Availability of the Public Water and Sewer system allows for unlimited bedroom counts / designs. Come see this rare gem before it’s too late!